The IABC Marketplace Quick Start Guide contains detailed instructions on how to create a listing, but here’s brief instructions on how to sign up and create your own IABC Marketplace listing or join an existing listing*:
- Click the “Sign In” link in upper right corner, enter your IABC member ID* and password on the subsequent page, and press “Login”.
- In the upper right corner, the “Sign In” is now replaced with a checkbox and button requiring that you agree to the IABC Marketplace terms of service, which are linked to in the footer of the page for logged in IABC members. Check the box and press the button to continue.
- Now that you have joined the IABC Marketplace a “Be Listed” link will appear in the upper right corner. Clicking on this link will take you to the Marketplace -> Help/Information administration screen where you can create a Marketplace listing or become a contact on an existing listing.
- After creating or joining a Marketplace listing, the “Be Listed” link in the upper right corner will be replaced by a “Preview” or “View” link depending on if the listing is published and an “Admin” link. The “Admin” link can be followed to return to the Marketplace administration screens, and the Marketplace -> Help/Information screen will display links to common tasks.
* IABC membership is required to be listed on the Marketplace. Join today!